New HTML5 training course! – Early bird until 22 Feb.February 15, 2013
W3C is pleased to launch a new “HTML5” training course!
Experienced trainer Michel Buffa will cover the techniques developers and designers need to create great Web pages and apps. Topics include video, animations, forms, and APIs to create location-based services, and offline applications.
The W3C HTML5 online course starts 18 March and lasts six weeks. Students will have access to high quality content material, be trained by a first-class expert, and receive a certificate upon course completion.
During the HTML5 course, students will:
- Learn the new simplified HTML5 tags
- Play with the <audio> and <video> elements
- Draw and animate fun Web graphics
- Discover the newest HTML5 forms features
- Test the geolocation, orientation APIs and much more
- Understand the HTML5 offline features
Learn more about W3DevCampus, the W3C online training for Web developers.