Do not miss the upcoming 3rd FOKUS Media Web Symposium, March 14-15 2013!
Media and mobile Web experts, technology vendors and content providers are invited to meet in the vibrant city of Berlin, Germany, to spot and set trends as well as draw future roadmaps of Applications, Content and Technologies for a multiscreen world. The bulk of services in today’s mass market as well as the markets of the future will be based on Web technologies. Contents and Internet based services are being delivered to PCs, game consoles, TVs, smartphones, tablets and even cars.
At the 3rd Fraunhofer FOKUS Media Web Symposium, we will discuss which technical gaps and barriers have to be cleared to address all kind of viewers in a multiscreen environment. We will even go a step further opening for new business domains since Web based media technologies will be used for more than pure entertainment in the future. Smarter Cities and Internet of Things are also on the symposium’s agenda, which looks like this:
- Day 1:
- Two tutorials on Connected TV and Multiscreen App Development
- Two workshops on:
- TV – hybrid, smart, social, multiscreen – what is next?
- Web Technologies for Smart Cities & Internet of Things
- Day 2: Conference sessions on Smart Cities, Streaming Media, Web Apps, and more.
- Dave Raggett (W3C team) will notably present “Smart cities as a Web of people, things and services“
Registration is open and you still have time to benefit from the early bird rate – before 14 February 2013!